Thursday, June 18, 2009

Alt Route

Tuesday this week I was clawed on my way out and way back. This morning I went the other way. I really like the other route better but it's not worth the attack. I hope those baby birds grow up soon.
I hate to admit it but I fell for an infomercial. It wasn't the actual infomercial but a behind the sceens show called PitchMen. According to Billy Mays he will not sell anything he doesn't 100% believe in which gave me confidence in the Impact Gel insoles. Hitting his hand repeatidly with a hammer with only the insole to protect sold me. I thought they would help my knees. I finally received them and have ran with them twice with no change, only more pain in the soles of my feet. I had to practly run with my shoes untied. I'll give them another shot but might be shipping them right back to the inventors garage in Michigan.
I'm starting to get nervous about the Chicago half. By the time I'm done with 5.5, I'm done. Everytime I think to myself could I do that again, right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment